Sum 41_ With Me mp3

Label: ,
Diposting oleh Gamping Mengidul di 04.19
I don't want this moment to ever end,
Where everything's nothing without you.
I'd wait here forever just to, to see you smile,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

Through it all, I've made my mistakes.
I stumble and fall, but I mean these words.

I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment, you know,
As I bleed my heart out to show,
And I won't let go.

Thoughts read, unspoken, forever in vow,
And pieces of memories fall to the ground.
I know what I didn't have, so I won't let this go,
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

All the streets, where I walked alone,
With nowhere to go, have come to an end.

I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment, you know,
As I bleed my heart out to show,
And I won't let go.

In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies,
When you don't know what you're looking to find.
In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies,
When you just never know what you will find.

I don't want this moment to ever end,
Where everything's nothing without you.

I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment, you know,
As I bleed my heart out to show,
And I won't let go.

I want you to know,
With everything I won't let this go.
These words are my heart and soul.
I'll hold on to this moment, you know,
As I bleed my heart out to show,
And I won't let go.

yang mau dwonload klik disini

14 komentar:

Esteban Fohn mengatakan...

I am only writing to let you be aware of what a notable discovery our daughter developed studying your web site. She even learned lots of pieces, not to mention what it is like to have a great giving mindset to have other folks with no trouble understand various problematic issues. You actually exceeded readers' expectations. Thanks for showing such powerful, healthy, informative and in addition unique guidance on this topic to Tanya.

watch dolphins vs texans mengatakan...

Immediately after review a few of the blog posts on your web page now, and I really like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my internet internet site as well and let me understand what you feel.

android games rpg mengatakan...

Hello. Great job. I did not imagine this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!

Jillian Duitch mengatakan...

Would you be eager about exchanging hyperlinks?

Booker Hanks mengatakan...

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks However I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Don know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical rss drawback? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Jayme Guisti mengatakan...

I have seen that fees for on-line degree professionals tend to be a fantastic value. For instance a full 4-year college Degree in Communication in the University of Phoenix Online consists of Sixty credits from $515/credit or $30,900. Also American Intercontinental University Online offers a Bachelors of Business Administration with a entire education course requirement of 180 units and a tariff of $30,560. Online learning has made obtaining your diploma much simpler because you can earn your current degree in the comfort in your home and when you finish from office. Thanks for all other tips I have learned through your site.

Gil Sciacca mengatakan...

Hello.This article was really fascinating, particularly because I was looking for thoughts on this subject last Friday.

Sydney Jungwirth mengatakan...

Interesting post right here. One thing I would really like to say is that most professional fields consider the Bachelor Degree just as the entry level standard for an online certification. Though Associate Diplomas are a great way to start, completing a person's Bachelors starts up many opportunities to various careers, there are numerous online Bachelor Diploma Programs available from institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another issue is that many brick and mortar institutions offer Online variants of their diplomas but usually for a drastically higher charge than the firms that specialize in online course programs.

Buster Cozort mengatakan...

One more thing I would like to talk about is that as opposed to trying to fit all your online degree training on days that you complete work (as most people are drained when they return home), try to find most of your classes on the week-ends and only a couple of courses on weekdays, even if it means a little time away from your weekend break. This pays off because on the weekends, you will be a lot more rested as well as concentrated in school work. Thanks a lot for the different suggestions I have acquired from your website.

Mark Skjei mengatakan...

I've really noticed that repairing credit activity really needs to be conducted with techniques. If not, you will probably find yourself causing harm to your standing. In order to reach your goals in fixing your credit history you have to be careful that from this minute you pay your entire monthly costs promptly in advance of their appointed date. Really it is significant for the reason that by never accomplishing that area, all other activities that you will choose to use to improve your credit position will not be efficient. Thanks for discussing your suggestions.

Buy OEM software online mengatakan...

cyYyfr Thanks a lot! An extremely interesting comment!!...

lego creator shuttle adventure mengatakan...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

student loans forgiveness mengatakan...

Of course, what a magnificent website and enlightening posts, I surely will bookmark your blog.All the Best!

shop polo mengatakan...

You happen to be right

Leave a Reply

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))